Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Too Much Too Soon (Teen Mom) Overview

Okay, so I only watched the last half of this week's episode because I got home at 10:20 and then we had search for the remote for another 10 minutes. Basically,
  • Maci and Kyle broke up. I don't know how I feel about this. I liked Kyle, but deep down I want her and Ryan to be together. Even though he is a jerk.
  • Catelyn and Tyler had nothing that happened to them as usual. Why can't they get kicked off the show already.
  • Amber and Gary are no longer together (again). He attempted to apologize (again) and was shot down by Amber (again).
  • Farrah took her mom to counseling with her so that they could talk about Sophia's dad. Debra seemed unsympathetic (as usual) about the whole situation even though he meant a lot to Farrah even though they were broken up at the time of his death.
*Because I got home late, I missed both Glee and OTH. I'll try and post those summaries ASAP*

Wish you well,
St. Ann

1 comment:

  1. Amber and Gary irrate me a little. He always says he is done with her and he is moving out. Have we seen that happen yet? no. haha, its really good that Farrah's mom is getting help. It was just completely horrible what she did. Maci and Kyle broke up? Wow, I haven't watch this show for a while. Thats sad :( I liked him!

    ReplyDelete