Thursday, October 21, 2010

Teen Mom Check-Up with Dr. Drew

In Teen Mom fashion, after the end of a season all the moms (and Catelynn) get together and talk about where they are in their lives after the events of the finale. I only caught snippets of the first hour because I was flipping between this and ANTM. The hour was dedicated to my favorite two girls, Maci and Farrah, so I was sad that I missed most of theirs. In summation:
  • Farrah and her mom are talking again. Her mother may be a crazy person but it's good that they are trying to work through their issues so that she can be someone Farrah can talk to about Sophia and Derek (baby daddy that died).
  • Maci and Kyle are back together. I like Kyle, but I wish that her and Ryan could work out their differences and be a family for Bentley.
  • Catelynn and Tyler have been going to therapy to get back to before Catelynn told Tyler about all the stuff that happened with her ex from Florida. Catelynn's mother is still a crazy person and doesn't respect her decision to give up Carly. But they are "working on that".
  • Amber and Gary have made no progress. At all. Although, they are back together and Chris is completely out of the picture. I don't know what is happening with the domestic abuse charges that are supposedly happening right now. They didn't talk about it.
Wish you well,
St. Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment