Monday, October 4, 2010

Preview Overview Glee and OTH

OTH: In the lovely little "Tree Hill in 20" preview that the CW does, here's what's been revealed:
  • Brooke's mom is trying to find a way to make the whole "I'm in prison" thing work for them as good publicity.
  • Nathan said something along the lines of "I'm still going to play basketball".
  • Alex is a mega slut.
And that's all I picked up from it. If you don't believe me, you can check it out here.

There was also a clip released from next week's episode that showed Brooke and Julian at some estate where Julian wanted them to get married. Not much was revealed in terms of general storyline but it had a fluffy little moment for all you Brulian fans.

Glee: This week's episode is the religion episode. I didn't actually watch the previews for it but thanks to Wikipedia and Fox Broadcasting, I have a pretty good understanding of what is supposed to happen.
Finn sees the face of Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich. Perhaps a reference to this story about a woman in Florida with Mary on a sandwich.
Kurt's dad finds himself in the hospital in a life or death situation. This sparks the rest of the glee kids to rally around Kurt in his time of need.
Mercedes brings Kurt to church with her.

This week's songs include:
"Losing My Religion"
"Papa, Can You Hear Me?"
"One of Us"
"I Look to You"
"Only the Good Die Young"
"Bridge over Troubled Water"
"I Want to Hold Your Hand"

Wish you well,
St. Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment