Monday, September 27, 2010

Preview Recaps

Hola! Today is Monday! That means episode preview recaps :{) To be honest, I only got to watch Glee and parts of OTH last week so those are the only two I'll be doing today.

Glee: This week is the Britney Spears episode! As far as the preview is concerned, this looks better than the Madonna episode from last season. They are doing "Toxic", "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!...I Did It Again", "Stronger", "I'm A Slave 4 U", "Me Against the Music" and "The Only Exception" (All Britney except "The Only Exception", which is Paramore.) Sue seems outraged by the fact that they are singing Britney, John Stamos will make his first appearance as Carl, Emma's dentist boyfriend and Britney will make a cameo in the episode in a anesthesia-induced dream sequence at the dentist's office.

OTH:  Clay is still in between life and death, Brooke is firing her mother and Mouth and Millie are more than likely going to be getting back together. I am happy about Mouth and Millie. They have been one of my favorite couples over the course of the series. I'm not sure what they are going to do with Clay's character. He has a star billing and a part in the show's opening credits which means that they won't kill him off (if they do) any time soon. I saw another preview that has Nathan asking about whether or not a kidney donor would be coming up soon and if not, that he would donate if he was a match. This would end his NBA career and then the basketball aspect of the show (one of the things that I love) would be out.

Because I don't have to work tomorrow, I will have time to catch up on all my shows so I should have more recaps up during this week.

Wish you well,
St. Ann

1 comment:

  1. I must say I love your comments! I've never watched either of the shows but I feels like I could sit down and watch now understanding pretty much everything.:)

    ReplyDelete