Monday, September 20, 2010

First Dose of Tele-biotics

Hello! Because it is Monday (ugh, I know), I thought I would give you a little run down on what things will be happening on what days. Because the shows I watch are mostly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I have to spread out the recaps so I don't get too overwhelmed. So the schedule is as follows:

Monday: Preview recaps. After episodes they always give you a teaser of next week's ep. This is the day in which I will be addressing those. They will most likely all be compiled into one post.

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: Show recaps. These three days will be spent covering every painstaking detail of that week's episode. They will probably come in order of priority to me (OTH, Glee, ANTM, House, FNL, Life Unexpected, ect.)

Friday: I really don't know what to do with Fridays. The only thing on is The Soup, which I don't get to watch until Saturday morning because of band. I'll find something. Maybe a poll or I could have Photo Friday. I don't know what I'd do with Photo Friday. Or Football Friday. I do watch a lot of football. Well I have the rest of the week to decide.

Saturday: Overview of The Soup. If you don't already know, The Soup is a show on E! that compiles all the hilarious TV clips of the week into one half-hour of goodness. This show makes my life.

Sunday: Sunday=nap time. Everyone needs a break. Sunday is mine.

Well, there you go. That's the game plan for this blog over the next 14 weeks. Hopefully I keep up with this schedule I've created for myself.

Wish you well,
St. Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment