Friday, September 24, 2010

Poll Fridays

Bonjola! See what I did there? I combined bonjour and hola. Get it? No. Okay maybe I just think it's funny.
Anyway, I have decided that I am going to do a poll on Fridays to close out the week. This week's is a little bit of a "How's My Driving" poll. I was going to add the nifty little poll gadget that Blogger offers, but it doesn't think that Monday at 2:20PM is a valid date and time so I'll just put it in here.

What do you think of this blog and my goals for it?

A) I don't use my brain, thus I have no opinions.
B) Meh. It's too early to tell.
C) I think that this blog has the potential to be marvelous!
D) Any other view that you may have.

Leave a comment with your answer. I'm looking forward to reading them!

Wish you well,
St. Ann

4 comments:

  1. C) I think that this blog has the potential to be marvelous!

    I think you are doing great already. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C) I'm definately going with c because blogging really seems to be your thing. You've done some really great work so far. I can see marvelousness in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete