Friday, September 17, 2010

New Blog!

Hello there! This is a blog that I have created for a school class. I know, right?! A class about blogging. Awesome! I'm not quite sure what I am gonna make it about since I have a hundred ideas running around and our teacher made it very clear that this is not a diary. I do have a personal blog and you can find it here. I am looking forward to this class and using the technology of blogs to do something I like.

This is most likely going to be a TV recap blog about all of my favorite shows which are (in order of importance): One Tree Hill, Glee, The Soup, Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant, America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. If that's not what it turns out to be then it'll be a documentation of my Junior year of high school and the journey to my college decisions.

 Though, that's basically what my personal one is going to turn into so I guess this is gonna be a TV recap blog. There will be mentions of other realms of pop culture like music and movies. Usually when a band I love is coming to town or if I saw a great movie over the weekend. Other than that, it will just be a TV recap. I hope that this blog becomes your source of television information.

No comments:

Post a Comment