Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Are You Ready GLEEks?!?!

Hello! Unless you've been living under a rock for the past two months, you should know that Glee starts tonight!! I am so excited for this season premiere. The amount of spoilers that have been released by Ryan Murphy and Fox has been enough to get us enthused yet keep us wondering about future story lines.

This season we will see Finn and Rachel in a relationship that lasts the whole season, Artie and Tina break up and she goes after Mike Chang (other Asian), Santana and Britney may be having some sort of relationship, Quinn and Santana are going to have a battle over being head Cheerio, there is a new football coach and John Stamos will be joining the cast for a while as Emma's dentist boyfriend. And that's hardly all of the information that has been released.

 Relationship News:

*The very first thing I mentioned is my absolute favorite. I am a HUGE Finnchel fan and for them to be together for longer than 2 1/2 episodes makes me smile. They are going to have to overcome the whole "I slept with Santana" thing, but how they come out of that will set the tone for the rest of their relationship.
*The whole Artie/Tina break-up came as a little bit of a shocker to me. I thought that RM woud just leave them together because they are adorable and don't really have major storylines. For him to add Mike to the mix will shake things up a bit and create this awkward love triangle that every good show needs.
*We still don't know what is going to be happening with Puck and Quinn. I'm not entirely sure that I want them to be together just because they had a baby. It's not like they kept it and are living together with said child; that would be interesting. Besides, I don't think Puck's character really evolved much out of his player ways. Maybe he'll hook up with the new girl.
*Kurt is getting a boyfriend! This makes me happy. According to RM, he will be a member of the football team who is vocally talented, neither of these things are obvious to other people. This relationship has so many possibilities that it would take me forever to write them all out.
*Obviously, Mr. Schue and Terri are divorced. Emma and Mr. Schue aren't together. Enter John Stamos as a dentist. Yet again, love triangle ensues.


New Characters:

Sunshine Corazon, played by Charice.
In this season she gives Rachel a run for her money as head diva of the club. I have already seen parts of the Telephone bathroom battle that goes on in tonight's episode. All I can say is AHH!! I am super pumped.






Sam, played by Chord Overstreet.
This guy is playing new glee member and Kurt's boyfriend. He is also the
new guy on the football team who is Finn's rival.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. The pictures really added something. I think the tension from those awkward love triangles makes for a lot of funny moments!

    ReplyDelete