Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week Previews

House: Science and faith are called into question when a patient is admitted to the hospital following his reenactment of the Crucifixion. The patient, Ramon Silva, refuses to undergo the prescribed treatment, and the team learns that after his daughter's cancer was cured, he pledged an oath of self-sacrifice to God. With little time to save Ramon's life, the team struggles to understand his reasoning and seemingly extreme religious convictions, but eventually learn that faith is not an argument.

Glee: Carole and Burt are getting married! Also, Sue's Nazi hunting mother returns home to pay a surprise visit to her daughter.

OTH: No new episode. But, they did get picked up for a full season!

ANTM: This week ANTM is doing a recap of all the most memorable moments so far this season. This is good for me since I have missed just about every episode due to work. Next week is the finale!

Friday Night Lights: I will also be home in time to watch this as well. I have to say, FNL is one of my favorite shows. Watching it reminds me how much I love the atmosphere that comes with a good football team and I hate that I have missed so much of it. There is no information anywhere on the web because it's exclusively on DirecTV right now. But, that means no commercials for me :)

I will actually be home in time to watch all of these so I will have a busy couple days posting their recaps. Thankfully, we break for the holidays tomorrow so I will have more time that I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment