Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lifetime Movies

Well maybe because this is a made-for-TV movie it counts as relevant to this blog. Last night I watched The Craigslist Killer on Lifetime. I didn't really know a whole lot about the event itself, but Jake McDorman (Greek, Aquamarine) was in it which was enough for me :) I didn't really think that the movie was that exciting per say, but it was interesting. This guy who had everything he could ever want and didn't feel like he deserved it so he killed some people so that he could be punished. The whole scene where his fiance went to go visit him in jail was the best part in my opinion. But then after she left and broke off their engagement the day after their wedding was supposed to take place he killed himself which was kind of sad. Not sad as in "Why would he do that? He had so much to live for." I felt bad for him though. Now, killing people isn't ever okay don't get me wrong. But I don't think that he completely did it on purpose. Did you watch this last night? If so, leave me a comment with what you thought.

2 comments:

  1. I watched this last night too. At the beginning it was confusing I got to admit, but it was a good true story. No, killing people in never okay. It is weird how he collected that stuff from them and put it under his mattress how weird...lol. Did you watch the 1 hour thing after the movie? About catching the Craigslist Killer? It was very freaky that I had to turn off my TV because I wasn't going to be able to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, watched that movie. I thought it was a good story, because I love true stories. Although, I really think they could have done it better. The documentary show that came on after it was much better than the actual movie. I'm not sure why, but I feel like the movie's actors made it more sad. It's just a terrible thing. I have never heard of that story before. There is so many questions and so many things I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete